Magnetic Mums Social and Support Group
Co-Sleeping? On Demand Breastfeeding? Baby-wearing? Wary of Sleep-Training
If the answer to any of the above is yes, or you are simply interested in exploring any of these mothering practices then
please come along to one of our monthly discussion circles.
The Magnetic Motherʼs Circle is a social and support network set up by Nadia Raafat, a co-sleeping, long-term breastfeeding mum of four. Our aim is to offer ongoing support and connection to local mothers who parent in this way.
Hereʼs how to know if you are an attached parent:
• You cuddle, rock or feed your baby/toddler to sleep
• You breastfeed on demand and/or are breastfeeding beyond six months
• You carry your baby in a sling
• You co-sleep with your baby or toddler for the whole or part of the night
• You are wary of sleep-training methods
• You believe in a more baby-led approach to parenting.
The MMC is here to offer attachment mothers support, inspiration and guidance in a non-judgmental way. Mothers/babys and toddlers welcome.
Meetings take place monthly at the BatterseaYoga studio. Each 2 hr meeting is structured around a themed discussion and there is plenty of time for informal chat too.
The Magnetic Mothers Circle is a not-for-profit event however there is a small charge of £5 to cover costs.
If you would like to join us please email Nadia@batterseayoga.com
or Tel: 07771 687 128