Magnetic Mums Social and Support Group
Co-Sleeping? Extended Breastfeeding? Breastfeeding baby to sleep? Rejecting Sleep training?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then you are warmly invited to attend the social
and support circle for mothers practicing Attachment Parenting in the Battersea, Clapham
and Streatham area
The Magnetic Motherʼs Circle is a social and support network set up by Nadia Raafat, a
co-sleeping, long-term breastfeeding mum of three, perinatal yoga teacher and doula. Our
aim is to offer support and connection to local mothers practicing whether informally or
formally, attachment parenting.
Hereʼs how to know if you are an attached parent:
• You cuddle, rock or feed your big baby/toddler to sleep
• You are breastfeeding beyond six months and would like to continue
• You carry your baby in a sling
• You co-sleep with your baby or toddler for the whole or part of the night
• You are wary of sleep-training methods
• You believe in a more gentle baby-led approach to parenting.
The MMC is here to offer attachment mothers support, inspiration and guidance in a non-
judgmental way. Mothers/babys and toddlers welcome.
We meet once a month for 1.5 hours, drink tea, eat cake, share stories and experiences
and sometimes sing baby songs.
If you would like to join us please RSVP Nadia@batterseayoga.com
Tel: 07771 687 128